This day was published, price one shilling, no. lxxiv, being the second number of vol. xiii, of the European Magazine, and London Review, for February, 1788. ...
Publisher: printed for J. Sewell] in [London
Written in English
- Guide to the 1992 census of agriculture and related statistics
- The parable of joy
- Coiled pottery
- History of neurology in the Netherlands
- art of making primitive bows and arrows
- What Am I To Do?
- Scales of salaries for the teaching staff of farm institutes and for teachers of agricultural (including horticultural) subjects, England and Wales, 1975
- Levi Fuller of Rehoboth, Attleboro, and Sutton, Massachusetts, and some of his descendants
- John Rawls
- The unshackled organization
- fuel shortage and the Clean air act.
- How to increase your height
- Captured at the Imjin River
- AppleWorks 6 for dummies
- Designating certain national forest system lands in the state of Nevada for inclusion in the national wilderness preservation system, and for other purposes
- Framework for the Collection & Publication of Tourism Statistics
- Within the pale
- Barrons E-Z anatomy and physiology
- From the calculus to set theory, 1630-1910